Where Urban Meets Rural
Explore Our Advantages
On this Page:
The Finance Committee meets as-needed. The location of the meeting is 6544 New Dublin Road.
GENERAL TERMS OF REFERENCE:
1. The members of the Finance Committee shall be appointed by Council and shall be comprised of members of Council.
2. Council shall designate, as necessary, appropriate Township staff to the Finance Committee to act as resource personnel to the Committee and provide administrative support. Township staff are not members of the Committee and do not have voting privileges.
3. The Finance Committee shall report to Council on all matters connected with the duties imposed on them and recommend to Council any action that may be deemed necessary.
4. The Finance Committee shall report upon any subject referred to it by the Council in writing.
6. The Finance Committees shall meet on an as-needed basis, the frequency of which shall be determined by the Finance Committee or as may be required/requested by Council.
7. The Finance Committee shall communicate with other committees on an ongoing basis so as to keep the committees involved in discussions.
Committee minutes can be found at our Virtual Library. Click here to visit the Virtual Library.