Where Urban Meets Rural
Explore Our Advantages
Rows Corners Ad Hoc Committee
Rows Corners Park Land Ad Hoc Committee
On this Page:
The Rows Corners Park Land Ad Hoc Committee meets as-needed. The location of the meeting is 6544 New Dublin Road.
1. The members of the Rows Corners Park Land Ad Hoc Committee shall be appointed by Council and shall consist of the following representatives:
- The Chairs of the following Committees:
- Economic Development Committee
- Recreation Committee
- Planning Advisory Committee
2. Council shall designate, as necessary, appropriate Township staff to the Ad Hoc Committee to act as resource personnel to the Committee and provide administrative support. Township staff are not members of the Committee and do not have voting privileges.
3. The Ad Hoc Committee shall report to Council on all matters connected with the duties imposed on them and recommend to Council any action that may be deemed necessary.
4. The Ad Hoc Committee shall report upon any subject referred to it by the Council in writing, and no report shall be presented to the Council as the report of any Ad Hoc Committee, unless signed by a majority of the Ad Hoc Committee, provided that the minority of any Ad Hoc Committee may present a written report on the matter referred to it and such reports shall be designated a "Minority Report".
5. The Ad Hoc Committee shall meet on an as-needed basis, the frequency of which shall be determined by the Ad Hoc Committee or as may be required/requested by Council.
6. The Rows Corners Ad Hoc Committee shall commence meeting in September 2011 and will report back to Council no later than January 2012.
Committee minutes can be found at our Virtual Library. Click here to visit the Virtual Library.